Sunday, November 21, 2010

Privacy, Please

Addison has decided to reject wearing clothes when she's home. She'll still wear panties, and occasionally her sparkly shoes- that she now owns in red, black, silver, gold, pink and RAINBOW, but clothes are a no-go.

I have the cutest picture of her in her chosen ensemble: skin, panties and shoes.

Since I'm not sure who exactly reads our blog, I'm not at all comfortable with publishing photos of our naked daughter on a website that is not secure. I've been meaning to make our blog private for a while now, and decided there's no better time than now.

So, if you'd like to continue reading our blog after we make it private (a couple of weeks, I'd guess), shoot me an email at danceemotions@yahoo.com to let me know. And I'm sure there are a couple of people who I've never met in person- friends of friends or something, and that's totally cool! THERE BETTER BE PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET IN PERSON OR ELSE THAT MEANS I'M THE ONLY BLOG STALKER OUT THERE.

So, yeah, send me an email and I'll get you on "the list". (don't you feel special already?)

1 comment:

Walker family said...

Add me! ;-) walkermaryb at gmail dot com