Sunday, February 1, 2009

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

I'm putting this in writing. So that I can hold myself accountable.

I am going to put every bit of energy I have this week into being a good business owner. I hate that I neglect the studio when Addison (and I!) gets sick. Scratch that. I hate that I feel guilty when I neglect the studio when we get sick.

I will teach all of my classes. I will order my extra costumes. I will set the studio's summer schedule. I will pay my bills. I will register for our upcoming competitions. I will figure out my recital routines.

These are all things that I am behind on since I stayed home with Addison for the majority of last week.

So. I am not going to neglect any part of my life in doing these things. I am just going to do them. Period.

No comments: