Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The "Real" Housewives

Anyone else watch "The Real Housewives" series on Bravo? I love to hate it. Or hate to love it? Regardless, I record it and watch it every week.

If I could be a "real" housewife, I would totally be a NYC housewife. The OC cast is just too... plastic? They all have big fake hair, big fake boobs, and like, their social lives consist of backyard barbeques. The NYC housewives have lives I'm not ashamed to admit I wouldn't mind having. Their social agenda consists of parties in the Hamptons, Fashion Week, charity events, and all things socialite. I love it. And they are all seemingly educated successful women. I'd totally join their cast. You know they would add me in a heart beat. I'd fit right in.

Did anyone see the Atlanta season? Now there is some good bad tv. Love. It. Foreal. Talk about a love/hate relationship with a tv show. There are no words to describe my adoration and simultaneous disgust with this show. Self-proclaimed "Atlanta elite". Who I found through some thorough on-line research (don't judge!) are mostly broke and totally faking it for the show. The scandal! They renewed it, and when the new season starts, I highly suggest you give it a chance. There's really no better way to feel better about yourself.

The OC reunion is on now, and a new NYC episode just after that. You KNOW my dvr is all up on that. And I will be too in 3, 2, 1...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so addicted to the "real" houswives. I agree with you on all of them...I'd rather be a NYC one . Love your blog ( I must admit I was checking it to see if Tacie's news was going to make it onto the blog)


Jen M.

rachael... said...

I've never watched it...but I'm a total sucker for really good bad reality shows so I should probably start!

Sarah said...

Jen! Wow, it's always a trip to find out who actually reads this thing.

You've inspired me. I WILL add Tacie's news... I honestly had intended on it, just kinda forgot I guess.

The Newton's said...

I am SOOO addicted to the Real Housewives and love that you made a post about it!! If it weren't for TIVO, I would never get to see it!!
But, I have to admit, I am kinda an 'OC' gal myself.