Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sesame Street Live

Oh, boy, were Mike and I excited to take Addison to Sesame Street Live. We just knew she was going to love it. And we were absolutely right. She loves Elmo and so many other characters, and was so excited to see all of them LIVE!



It was lots of fun. All of the characters were there, and they had some really cool hip hop moves! For real! I thought the dancing was actually pretty good!



Addison danced along!



She also very serious in her observation. She was soaking up all the details.




Leaning in for a closer look.

One of her favorites, Oscar!


I am pretty sure we will take her again when they come back. Oh, and we are for sure taking her to see Princesses on Ice. She is ALL about Cinderella right now. And dress-up. I need to blog about one of her dress-up days, but I never get any good pictures. I will soon, I promise. It is very cute.

No comments: