Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pajama Party!

Oh. My. Gosh. The cutest experience ever.

We had a PJ party at the studio for our 4-6 grade team tonight. I brought Addison along, and she had a BLAST! She seriously thought it was SO COOL to be at a party with the big girls. They were all so sweet with her- played with her, included her- she was in heaven!

Part of the PJ party was to bring pajamas for a local organization called the PJ Program. They decorated bags and the new jammies are going to children in local shelters. Addison and I picked out jammies for a boy, and she decorated a bag with the rest of the girls. Here she is with the girls, posing with their pjs and decorated bags. You might need to click on the picture to see the full extent of Addy's giddiness :-)

Two shots of Addy and Mommy

Eating pizza and watching a movie

My belly. Only half way there. Am I going to be twice as big at the end of this??

Edited to add: One of the girls asked me when I was due, I told her the end of the school year. Her eyes got really big and said quietly, "you're huge!". Don't mistake this for a rude comment. She seriously is one of THE sweetest dancers I work with. She just really meant it and didn't know that these kinds of comments are usually kept to ourselves. :)

3 comments:

gaga said...

TOO PRECIOUS!

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Yay for the Pajama Program! I know a lady who heads that up for this area. I bet Addy had a blast with the big girls. Great pictures... and YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina said...

That looks SO fun!!! You look adorable!