Sunday, September 26, 2010

An Artist and a Songwriter

Grammi had surgery on her knee last Thursday. Mike and I get "Losers of the Year" for not remembering about the surgery until Thursday night. Addison gets "Granddaughter of the Year" for making Grammi this cute get well card:

While she was coloring her flower, Addison was singing a song that was too, I don't know, crazy, not to share. (I wrote the words down as she was singing them):

Heartbreak, what is it?
I don't care
It's just my project
It's just a little accident
It's a nice big door
I know what it is
Silver shoes
A girl who has everything
Is (?) but it's alright
I don't care
I want you more
more more more

Um. Wow. I don't know what to say. I guess she really listens to the words of songs when we listen to "Mommy's music" (KSGR). I mean, I really don't know what else to say!

Except that I plan on making lots of money off of her when she's older and writing Grammy award winning songs.

2 comments:

gaga said...

too cute....grammy, get it? Grammy!

Mama Best said...

SHUT UP! That's crazy. You could publish that now. crazy child.