Monday, January 25, 2010

Addison is a GLEEK!

Addison LOVES the "Glee" Soundtrack. Her favorite songs are:

"The Wheels Song": Tina Turner's Proud Mary
"Crush": CHEESY but fun song from I think the 90's- Crush
"The Jump Song": Van Halen's Jump
"Parade": Barbara Streisand's Don't Rain on my Parade
"The next song": The song after "Parade", The Rolling Stone's You Can't Always Get What You Want.
Of course, these are all songs sung by a high school Glee Club, so they have a certain Glee Club feel to them, but they are SO much fun! And Addison sings right along! She literally will request one of these songs within the first minute (30 seconds, really) of being in the car).

She also loves to watch the episodes- and gets excited when one of her favorite songs comes on.

Here are the songs we sing together every day (most of them)







4 comments:

Hza said...

I wish there was a Glee club at McNeil. I would have been the gay kid, fighting for that female lead.

gaga said...

Thanks for giving me my Glee fix.....Puck has the silliest grin in wheels....makes me laugh everytime, parade and "the next one" make me cry everytime....so glad Addie has good taste like her GaGa

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

That's awesome. We love GLEE too! And Elle's song is "Dancing with Myself". So much fun!

sharontex said...

I have both Glee soundtracks and LOVE them! My girls label songs the same way as Addy does, "the next song", "the song I like," etc.