Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What about MIKE??

All this talk about me in the last post, and Addison in every other post, poor Mike has been neglected.

So... what's been going on with Mike? Well, he finally got his baby. One might think that our sweet baby who's asleep in her room, or the baby I am carrying ever so gracefully would be who I am speaking about. But no, THIS is Mike's new baby:

It's a Toshiba 37". He's been complaining of being "the only one" without a HDTV for a while now, but we could never justify the purchase. So, this year he used all of his Christmas gift cards, and I totally selflessly pitched in my Christmas AND birthday money to finally make Mike's dreams come true. (I know, I know... how lucky are we to still receive money and gift cards for Christmas?) Two days after we bought it, the tv was $200 more on the same site from which we bought it. Score!

I just want to throw out a disclaimer. You might not have noticed, in fact I may be the one pointing it out to you, but our cabinet is scratched from our previous tv. I am on top of re-painting it. As soon as I do the thousands of other things on the to-do list. But it does really bother me, so I'll get to it sooner than later.

1 comment:

Hza said...

I really feel for Mike. About time you guys spent some time on the poor guy...