Monday, July 12, 2010

7 Weeks

It's come to this... grabbing the camera and snapping pictures during a diaper change. You do whatcha gotta do, when you have the time, you know?

This one makes me laugh. He is giving me some serious side-eye.


Let's see... what's Aiden up to these days?

I'm not sure how long he's been doing this, a couple of weeks? I dunno... but he follows me with his eyes when I walk around the room.

He's smiling more and more, and communicating- cooing, to be exact.

He'd been sleeping right next to me in bed up until this week, and I'm now managing to put him in his bassinet for the first half of the night. After his first feeding, he comes back to bed with me :-)

Addison got a little sick last week, and I think some of it got to Aiden for a couple of days there. He was congested- having trouble eating and sleeping... made for a couple of restless nights for us. He's all better now :-)

He's SO out of newborn diapers and clothes, and is now wearing 0-3 month, or even lots of 3 month clothes, just for the length. He's not chubby enough (yet) to fill them out, but needs them for the length.

I love him! This time is going by WAY too fast!

No comments: