Friday, July 9, 2010

The Worst Night Ever

Last night was bad. What nightmares are made of.

Not because Aiden was congested and had a hard time eating and sleeping. THAT I can deal with. It's sad, but it's bearable.

No, last night was truly the worst yet because every time I would wake up to feed or comfort Aiden, I was faced with the most vile, awful, horribly brain deadening spectacle on TV:

A Keeping up with the Kardashians marathon.

I couldn't find the damn remote. And our tv is ghetto and won't change channels without the remote. Tragic, because I needed to keep the tv on, so I could see what I was doing when feeding or changing diapers without too much light. At least the volume was off, so I didn't have to listen to their empty brainless voices. I had subtitles on though, so I still saw what they were saying... which really ended up being nothing.

WHY do these people have a show? Ugh. SO gross.

*If you are a fan, my apologies. But I really don't get it. These people really anger me and gross me out all at the same time.

No comments: