Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dallas World Aquarium

The day after we visited the zoo, we met up with the Bests at the Dallas World Aquarium. Addison couldn't have cared less about the cool things in the aquarium. I mean... I guess she liked it a little. There was a HUGE turtle that she called "crash" and talked like the funny turtle in Finding Nemo. But Mike and I were very disappointed in her lack of enthusiasm for everything else! There were sharks, a panther, monkeys, a HUGE crocodile... tons of cool stuff! But she wanted to get through it at warp speed. And so we ended up sitting at the front of the aquarium waiting for her cousins to finish exploring.

I did manage to get some pictures of my adorable kids and their adorable cousins though, so it wasn't a TOTAL loss (unlike the disastrous trip to the zoo)

No comments: