Monday, March 28, 2011

News

"Good Morning Ms. Sarah, my name is _________"

"Good Morning, ________, do you have any news today?"

"Yes. My daddy is at home with diarrhea."

**********************************************************

Side story: I was telling this story to Mike in the car, and he started laughing, to which Addy replied:

"Don't laugh about diarrhea, Daddy. I like diarrhea!"

She obviously didn't know what diarrhea is. This made us laugh harder.

"No, no, no! Don't laugh! I LOVE diarrhea! I love to play with it!"

Cue hysterical laughter from mommy and daddy (we couldn't help it). After we settled down, we were able to fill Addison in on what diarrhea really is.

"Oh. Gross."

2 comments:

Andrea said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Christina said...

Thanks for the good laugh, I needed it!!!!!!!!!!!