Sunday, March 6, 2011

vertigo?

More like verti GO AWAY.

(ok, so I just thought of that and HAD to post it. I really do impress myself sometimes)

But seriously, I've had it since Wednesday. This morning I thought it was gone, but it hit me hard again this afternoon.

It is THE WORST. Constant spinning, feeling like I'm going to pass out at any moment. I went to the er yesterday, because I had a killer headache along with it, I was barely functioning. The dr. said the headaches and vertigo are unrelated, but I'm not convinced. He also referred me to an ENT who "specializes in dizziness". Sounded good to me yesterday, but now I'm thinking that sounds totally bogus.

So, yep. Vertigo. I mean, really???

2 comments:

The Krause's said...

When my husband and mom had vertigo they both had terrible headaches. ER docs are jackA$$'s if you ask me!

Julie said...

If the ENT doctor is Dr. Zapalac, then you should definitely go see him. His good looks ALONE will cure you! ;)